Bridal dresses perth
"To recognise her beauty and confidence within herself and to know that she has the power to live in her purpose and stand up for what she believes in."
– Steph Audino
Your Dream Wedding Dress
Make a Bold Statement
Whether you are looking for a bohemian style gown that is elegant and feminine for summer, or a sleek, white silk skirt with a streamlined bustier, to make a bold statement, Steph wants to help design your perfect wedding dress.
Locally owned and made with love, Steph Audino has always sought to accentuate the female figure and create a lasting impression on every wedding guest.
Steph Audino’s bridal couture gowns emphasise the feminine curves and lines of the body. All designs are made using couture techniques, and each garment includes intricate hidden corsetry.
The next chapter is just waiting to be written. Find breathtaking beauty for your modern romance with a Steph Audino wedding dress.
Custom wedding gowns start with a dream and are completed with passion.
- A gown specifically designed and made for the bride.
- Bespoke custom gowns starting at $6000
- Brides can receive a free one-hour consultation with Steph Audino, head designer, before they decide if this is the service for them.
- Custom gowns can take 6-9 months to make.
- All dresses are made in Perth by Steph Audino in the workrooms located in the heart of Inglewood
- Gowns can be picked up two to three weeks prior to the wedding date.
- Steph personally designs all gowns during a series of private consultations. Steph will be able to understand the bride’s vision and can help her feel comfortable with the Steph Audino style.
Each gown is made to measure, so follow up sessions will be required to ensure a perfect fit. It is in this intimate collaboration that the design evolves.
Keeping to tradition, every stitch in Steph Audino couture dressmaking is hand done by a skilled craftsman with years of experience. Steph embellishes each gown by hand, making sure the materials match the quality of the work. This creates gowns that are truly exceptional right here in her Perth workshop.
“This is my favorite picture of all time. Not many people know this but this picture is NOT AT ALL WHAT IT SEEMS. I had been told I had breast cancer and the next day was heading into surgery for a mastectomy. I wanted to curl up in bed and cry forever. I didn't want to go. I was scared I was sad I was angry but I got up, put on my beautiful @stephaudinocouture red dress...looked cancer in the face and said you are not going to take me down. So this is my hero dress it means more to me than you will ever know. Your dress made me feel STRONG.”
– Kym Douglas